Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marion! Another brindle beauty for you!

When I had seen Willie in the picture I thought straight away about you... You love "brindles"... On top of that I came to the conclusion that Willie would make a perfect match for Foxy... He could be her doggy teacher to teach her perfect Greyhound manners... I think you both would benefit from the new addition (yourself, because you love brindle Greyhounds and Foxy, because she is a bit giddy, in need to have the proper teacher. And...both are brindle! They would make such a stunning couple! Marion, do not think twice and have a go for it!
I wish I could grab him before you! But... My personal circumstances do not let me

Re: Marion! Another brindle beauty for you!

Hi Marion,
When writing the above post I did not know you were going to give a home to Jock. You are a wonderful person! I find my previous post very inappropriate in this situation. I just want to apologise to you.
Very best wishes,
Stan

Hi Stan,
No need to apologise, but I'm going for a black beauty by way of a change! Willie is indeed drop dead gorgeous, so I'm sure he will find a home soon. I shall hopefully meet him on Saturday when we go to pick up Jock, but 5 is my absolute final hound limit or I may lose the man I love (it was a close run thing this time!). Besides, I like my little Foxy vixen just as she is
I'd been hoping to keep the Jock thing quiet for a bit so I'm quite embarrassed , but we'll do our best for him and keep you posted on progress.
Marion

Marion,
I am sure that the man you love loves you and all your Greyhounds as well. I bet he is proud to have such a sensitive soul by his side but it is hard for him to openly abandon his "No"...A manly thing anyway