Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Celia's BEM

Congratulations on receiving your award. We would like to see the photos!!!!

Re: Celia's BEM

Huge congratulations and truly deserved

At a time when the press is full of 'iron lady' coverage, I'd like to pay tribute to the nicest one I ever met, and I'm delighted the Queen agreed - I understand greyhounds and corgis get on well together so maybe she'd like to adopt one or two - after all, Prince Albert loved his Eos (who bears a striking resemblance to Jock, by the way)
However, behind (or alongside) every great woman is an equally great man so, continuing my light-hearted analogy, I know Jimmy is a rock to Celia, just as Dennis was to Lady T. He's also adorable and cuddly (and I suspect he might be partial to the odd G&T!).
Teach you to make me blush on the forum Jimmy Fernie xx
Marion

Hi Marion,
CELIA - Thank you for your very kind words Marion. I will put a picture on tomorrow.
We had a lovely day. I was presented with my medal by the Lord Lieutenant of Fife and met the Provost of Fife. It was a day that neither of us will forget.
JIMMY - Blush, em, er, stammer,

Celia had a marvellous day at Dunfermline being presented with her medal by the Lord Lieutenant of Fife and the Provost of Fife.
Celia and Jimmy were very well treated indeed, making it a day that we'll never forget.
Celia would like to thank everyone who made it possible over the years to be presented for the award, and especially to the people who secretly nominated her. In her opinion it was wonderful to get the award but she never imagined when she started the rescue that anything like this would happen.
Here is Celia with her medal.

Celia with her BEM

Big Congratulations and very well deserved.

Very smart, you look really happy. Well done.

Congratulations!

Congratulations. That's a lovely photo. Your outfit looks great!

Many Congratulations

Congratulations. Lovely picture.

Anne, Graham and Barney

Congratulations Celia.

Well done Celia xxx

So good to see such hard work and dedication being acknowledged

Congratulations Celia only known you a short time and well deserved for all the time and dedication you give to all these lovely dogs

David, Lynn and big licks from Missy and handsome Bhan xxxxx