Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show 2 weeks on Sunday !!

Only 2 weeks on Sunday to our Dog Show !!! and if you haven’t already got your tickets then you need to hurry and buy today :0) (at least until the next dog walk). This is always an excellent day out and the highlight of the year for GRF with many owners coming together under one roof (yes it is indoors !) and it is a great fun day out and you may even walk away with some prizes, if not you can always console yourself by having a go on our tombola or raffle while snacking on some of our delicious home baking (we will need your “donations” to this – bring along on the day) along with a coffee or tea. We also have a variety of stalls this year and hopefully we will have something for everyone

Although it is predominantly greyhounds that will be in attendance the show is open to other dog breeds and we even have a class for them all of their own !! (I suppose you need to give other breeds a chance lol !!).

If you have a relative, friend or work colleague that maybe wants to learn a bit more about what GRF does and find out more about this elegant breed then this is the ideal show to come along to, so please support our cause. Alternatively if you would like to be part of our event and for some reason cannot get along on the day then why not take up one of our sponsorship packages which we still have (cost £50 Junior handler and non-greyhound). Our rosette and trophy sponsorship are also still up for grabs (£100) which includes 4 tickets for the show - full details of what you get is included in our pinned sponsorship notice at top of forum.

That's all for now and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in two weeks time.If you think you can also spare some time to help out at the show then please get in touch with myself

Re: Dog show 2 weeks on Sunday !!

I've managed to swap my shifts round so I'll be there for the dog show. Are there posters somewhere on the website so I can print a few out and I'll pop one in the local library, vets and at my work.

I'll also defo be bringing some baked stuff along for the stall

Hi Kerri, the dog show is a week on Sunday (12th May) ....

The last page of the March Newsletter was the poster

Look forward to seeing you there,
Susan.

Thanks Susan :)

I had to bribe people into swapping that shift with me at work, so I'm now working a 7 day week this week. But I'm sure it'll definately be worth it.

Now that's what I call dedication ...... !!

Look forward to seeing you at the show

Susan.

Kerri

Kats almost had to bribe her manager so she can go

Mags

Hi All
I have a large amount of books plus various items for the bottle stall if there is one this year , Can I drop them off at the kennels this week as I wont get up to the show until after 1200
Brad

Hi Brad

Unfortunately we are not doing books this year mainly because we have never sold many at our event then we are left with nowhere to put them or store. But thank you very much for your kind offer and although we do not have a bottle stall per se we are always happy to take any bottles on our tombola stand (particular if they have red or white grape juice in them or any alcohol for that matter )