Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yesterday's Walk in Perth:

Despite the fact I couldn't do the walk yesterday, Mo & Bootsie tell me that it was a lovely walk, led by Jess, and that lots of people stopped and spoke to the walkers and dogs, hence great publicity

Sadly, Jimmy had to leave halfway through, as Celia has been re-admitted to hospital. Our thoughts are with them both.

Cupcakes, as ever, were delicious - sorry you missed them Jimmy . The raffle did well - Kate did a great job in Jimmy & Celia's absence Fiona drew the lucky number for May, and lots of tickets for the dog show, this coming Sunday, were sold

I have lots of good photos for the next Newsletter but if anyone has any more, I would be delighted to receive them (bobbynetherland@dsl.pipex.com).

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Dog Show on Sunday,
Susan.

Re: Yesterday's Walk in Perth:

Perth dog walk was lovely. We certainly seemed to turn a few heads and the rain kept off!
Our thoughts and best wishes are with Celia and Jimmy. Tracy, Brian and Rosie. Xxxx

We could not make it, sounds like you had a very nice day. We will come to the dog show so I am really looking forward to it.

Hope Celia feels better soon, thinking about her and Jimmy. Hugs from Jess and Floyd.

Monika

Hi Susan
Glad it was a nice day for the walk, and all the dogs on show, it certainly is a sight to see.

Can you tell me if tickets will be available on the day as I havent got mine yet and am panicking a bit.

if you have any left I could maybe call in for them if that would be okay.
thanks
Mary

Hi Mary,

I have tickets here - they're £3.50 each, £4.00 on the door, under 16's free of charge.

Yes, please do pick them up - not around this afternoon (Tuesday), but feel free to pop in any other time - Bootsie will be pleased to see you (as, of course, will I !!!!).

Lovely day today

Susan x

Thats great Susan, not sure of your door number? i can call in tomorrow afternoon on my way home if thats okay if you give me number. I will need 4 adult tickets if you have them.
great day nice and warm for a change, Missy got clean bill of health at vets last night, still some stitches to dissolve but all looking clean.
Speak soon
mary

Hi Mary, it's No. 7 and I'll have 4 tickets ready for you

Susan x

thanks susan