Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a fantastic dog show

Just back from the dog show and just wanted to say a big thank you to all involved in organising the show.

What a brilliant day. We thoroughly enjoyed it and hopefully a good sum was raised for GRF.

Kaz and Pat, Ace and Jade

Re: What a fantastic dog show

We had a great time

Lassie,Lady and Bolt have crashed
Hard work looking beautiful :)

Mags

A lot of work must've gone into organising such a great day, I had a fantastic time, and quite a few of the homeless hounds had a bit of interest.

Congratulations to Beth and Queenie for winning the show.

Couldn't agree more - what a lovely day. Well worth the drive through from sunny Clydebank.
Firstly, our heartfelt thanks to everyone who obviously put in a lot of hard work to make it possible for the rest of us to have such an enjoyable day.

Joey and Sue seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves meeting lots of other hounds - funny how greyhounds are so much more relaxed with their own kind.
Despite being sorely tempted, we came home without any more Greyhounds!

I hope that everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as we did, some of those lovely dogs found a new home, and that GRF made a few quid.

Oh yes, congratulations to all the winners too!

Norman, Chris,
Joey, Sue

It was our first show and it was briliant, really enjoyed ourselfs (dogs and humans, the dogs are comatose) and just to say a big thank you to the GRF and the organizers and volunteers, hope you raised a good sum for the homeless hounds.

We can only re-enforce these sentiments - the best show thus far - what a turnout. Fabulous thanks to all those who made it possible and those who missed out likely taking care of the mutts at the kennels.

Yes fantastic day, had a ball. So nice to see so many people and gorgeous hounds - all 4 are now knackered and sleeping. Thank you to everyone for the hard work before and during the day itself xx Jenny (Tara, Jake, Noah & Lucy)

Another very enjoyable show - apologies to all for the howling hound (aka Bootsie, aka The Rover Reporter) .... !!! Our poor car is now minus a headrest, in the back, thanks to aforementioned hound Think we were the only two people who DIDN'T hear the tannoy announcement! Believe it, or not, Bootsie is very quiet at home and has never been destructive ......

Having helped with a little bit of the organisation this year, we saw just how much hard work, and time, goes into planning the day. Alex did a sterling job, and made the whole event appear seamless. Well done to everyone involved.

We missed Celia today, but it was lovely to see Jimmy - not that I'm speaking to him, after that rendition of 'Happy Birthday' - HOW embarrassing Great singing mind you Jimmy !!!!! Thank you so much for making me blush!

It was good to see old friends (human & canine), and to meet new ones

Congratulations to Beth & Queenie ... a well deserved win.

Here's to 2014, and lucky number 7

Susan & Mo xx

Thanks for organising such a fabulous dog show.

Anne, Graham, Natasha and Barney
x

Bootsie the star of the show he was sooo funny, (shouldnt laff really but....) give him a big hug from me x
The show was fab, I had a great time and to be surrounded by such beautiful greys was wonderful.
My two never stirred when we got home absolutely exhausted, kept checking to see if Missy was okay
Well done to the organisers and thankyou for a fab day

Mary Missy and Pancho