Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show total - to date !!

First of all I am glad that so many of you enjoyed this year's show and thank you for all your comments on another post It is now coming up for 11pm and just going to have something to eat (last ate at 8:30 this morning )

Anyway the current total which includes the kids and GRF stall is standing at

£2054 !!!

(Jimmy that doesn't include the ticket money you told me about but couldn't remember !!!)

so thank you to everyone for giving up their time today to support our cause as always it is much appreciated, see you all again next year

Re: Dog show total - to date !!

Hi Alex.
Add in £199.50 for 57 tickets.
Thank you and Lynne for a fabulous show.
Jimmy.

Brilliant sum raised very well done the show was fantastic, can,t wait for next year Dogs totally tired out last night yayyy.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Mary Missy and Pancho

Fantastic, well done everyone xx

p.s our lot still knackered this morning

Alex,
Please add another £36. I've counted funds up and I know that people bought tickets and didn't ask for change.
Jimmy.

Still some money coming in (giving folk at work the guilt trip for not being at our show so given what Jimmy has mentioned and the extra coming in think we will be nearly at £2,400 raised !!!!

Thanks to everyone who came along on the day and hopefully had a good time and also thank you for spending your hard earned cash at our show particularly in the current financial climate we live in. It is always much appreciated especially by our current "inmates" waiting for their forever home.

Already doing tentative planning for next year's event which will be our 7th !! over the last 6 at a rough guest your support has raised over £12,000 for GRF a magnificent amount so once again thank you please spread the word and hope to see you all again in 2014

That's fabulous Alex and Lynne.
Thank you for all your time and effort over the years for our dogs.
Celia and Jimmy.