Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Broken femur

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has had experience of a greyhound breaking their femur? He jumped from the couch on to the floor and that was it. Vet says possible bone tumour on xray but won't know for sure until they operate.

Re: Broken femur

Have no experience of this, but just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you all,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Ouch!!!! sorry to hear that, hope everything goes okay for you x
Mary Missy and Pancho

Thank you for your kind thoughts. He died this morning. Thanks to Jimmy and Celia for giving him to me. I hope we made him happy. We loved him very much.

Liz.

I am very sorry that you lost your wee boy. I am sure that you gave him best years of his life and he knew he was loved very much. RIP wee darling, pain free.

Monika

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

We are so terribly sorry to hear your sad news Liz

He died, as all greyhounds strive to .... as a pet, in a loving home. I know that is of little comfort to you right now, but you gave him the thing he wanted most - he would thank you if he could.

Thinking about you,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Run free over rainbow bridge, the great thing is he was loved and we are sure he knew that.

Awwwww so so sorry to hear , thinking of you x
Mary

Sorry to hear your news. You've given him the best thing a dog could ask for ... A loving home. X

So sorry to hear this. But remember the good times you had with him, and he is pain free now running with his pals over that bridge, but he will never really leave you.

All our thoughts are with you

Kaz, Pat, Ace and Jade

Hi Liz,
We have known you for years and we know that he couldn't have had a better mummy. Thank you for taking him into your home and giving him such a good life.
Run free and happy over the bridge dear tiger Brogan.
Jimmy and Celia.

So sorry for you - Brogan had a happy home and a blessedly quick end but it must have been an awful shock for you. It just takes time to work through the process, then you will be able to look back and smile.
Best wishes,
Marion