Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raincoats

Hi, just wondering if any raincoats left after the show at the weekend. I'm struggling to get Megan out with all the rain we're having on the west. I know Jimmy was going to look but reckon he's got enough on his plate. Any help would be great. Colour's not a problem.

Re: Raincoats

Hi Elinor
I have some raincoats from the show,I can bring them to the kennels for you,I am at the kennels every Saturday or if you email your address I can post it to you ,dont put your address on the forum but use my email address.
Let me know what size Megan is (measuring from the base of the neck to the root of the tail}I will look up The Lucky Ones page to see if I can find her
and perhaps give mean idea of size or remind me when she was in the kennel.
Best regards
Bert for GRF

Thanks Bert, we got her end of November 2012. She's measuring about 80cm but not keen on standing still. Measured her fleece and it's much the same. Many thanks. I'm having trouble getting your e-mail address seem to be getting a blank page when i try. The coat will need to be posted as we're in Glasgow. Sorry to be pest. Is there any way you could e-mail me and I'll reply.

Hi Elinor.
Sorry I forgot to get back to you.
I have your address and I'll see Bert on Saturday and get it organised.
Jimmy.