Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Davie

Just noticed he has be homed
Great news and hope he settles well.

Mags

Re: Davie

Fantastic! Am so delighted for him!

He is settling in well, trying to work out what all these strange things are in the house (especially the TV).

That's brilliant he's settling in fine, he was a popular boy with the volunteers and we are all chuffed to bits he has his home now.

I wish you all many happy years together.

To be honest I'd promised Celia and Jimmy (or should that be Celia promised me!) that I'd take home one of the long termers. It had to be a boy and I had to make the choice between taking home Patch or Davie. Patch really chose himself because he was a bit down and dragging his heels not going back to the kennel where Davie was happy and bouncy. Can't tell you how guilty I felt about leaving Davie behind. I cannot have 7 greyhounds - 6 is my absolute maximum (hear that Jimmy?!) When I went to the kennels after the show, I went to give Davie a hug and he didn't even get up to say hello. I felt awful (I know it was all in my own head - he was probably just tired!) I've been thinking about him a lot. So when I saw he had a home a few days after Patch, I can't tell you how delighted I was! Its always great to see greyhounds getting homed but the long-termers, it just means that little bit more. Hope to meet up with Davie again as part of family!

Now got to persuade the teen that we cannot take home Buster!