Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter

Hi all,

As some of you already know, Mo was whisked into the Victoria in Kirkcaldy by ambulance (complete with blue flashing lights) on Sunday evening. She was diagnosed as having gallstones, and surgery was scheduled for yesterday. The Surgeon managed to do the operation by keyhole, which was a bonus, however the gall bladder was completely gangrenous so she is one very 'lucky' girl. We have been very fortunate, and I am counting my blessings.

Whilst I do all the work on the Newsletter at home, our computer is somewhat antiquated and I forward it to Mo when complete, at work, to format for me. She is going to be off work until mid-June. I hope, therefore, that you won't mind if the next issue doesn't appear until the 20th of June - it will, of course, be a bumper issue with lots of photos & news from the recent Dog Show. The Rover Reporter also has a great interview lined up

On the subject of the Rover Reporter (aka Bootsie), he is totally out of sorts and looking for Mo every time I come in the door. He has been a HUGE comfort to me over the past few days.

Thanks for your understanding.

All the best,
Susan.

Re: Newsletter

Awwww Susan didnt know about Mo, give her my love and wish her a speedy recovery from me, Missy and Pancho xx

Oh poor Mo

Get well soon

Mags

Hope Mo will be well soon, big hugs to you two and licks from Floyd and Jess for Bootsie

Poor Mo! Gall bladder problems can be horrible, and just as well they caught it when they did. Please send Mo best wishes from Mike and me and our 6 mottley hounds.
And poor you, you must have been so worried, and Bootsie clearly still is. I'm sure you are as much of a comfort to him as he is to you.
Don't worry if you have to skip June altogether and do a bumper edition in July. We'll appreciate your efforts even more!

Get well soon Mo!!

Agnes, Ash and Sammy2

Sending hugs to Mo from us all, hope she feels better soon

Kaz & Pat
Ace & Jade

Our best wishes for your speedy recovery Mo. We hope that you are feeling better.
You take care of yourself too Susan. Bootsie needs you more than ever now.
Huge cuddles to Bootsie.
Celia and Jimmy.

Get well soon Mo - hugs and kisses, Isobel, Gary, Annie, Mikey & Dilly xxxxx