Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And then there were three!!

Lofty and Minxie have a new brother -Parky (aka dog of the month Brett). He joined our family pack on Sunday and apart from a wee accident the first night has been a perfect gent. After his initial investigation of house and garden which entailed a peeing competition between him and Lofty to see who could water the most plants (thank goodness it has rained so some may survive!!)he then "parked" himself on the sofa for a few hours and has done the same every evening since. He has shown no interest in small dogs (unlike Minxie), mild interest in cats but this morning discovered rabbits!! Really excited by them and we wait to see his reaction to deer and fox - they're the only furries that get Lofty going. Left them all alone for an hour on Monday, two on Tuesday and three today, all fine as long as I leave Parky my slippers. They are not chewed just taken to bed with him like a security blanket . When Lofty was first left at home with just Minxie he went for anything that had been in contact with our hands- gloves (okay) remote controls, phones, Nintendos, DVDs- all not so good as unfortunately he had a habit of putting his teeth through them when carrying them to bed. So I'm quite happy for Parky to have my £5 Tesco slippers that have seen better days. Once again a perfect match from Celia - thank you!

Re: And then there were three!!

Aw that is great to hear!! Altho it may be that there is not much room for you guys on the sofa now!! lol Hope you have many happy and fun times together! x

Re: And then there were three!!

congratulations on your new addition