Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CELIA AND THE QUEEN.

Celia would like to thank the group of ladies who put her name forward for her British Empire Medal.
I had a lovely day at Holyrood Palace, even though the weather was terrible.
The Queen walked past, smiled, but did not speak to me. She had been warned obviously that if she spoke she'd end up with two greyhounds.
Thank you all for a something that I will treasure till the end of my days.
Celia.

Celia at Holyrood

Celia at Holyrood

Re: CELIA AND THE QUEEN.

Celia, you look really lovely

Shame the Queen didn't speak - those corgis don't know what they're missing

See you soon,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

You looked stunning Celia.
The Queen will probably drop round the kennels today to give a hand with walking the dogs..

Lovely photos, Celia! Glad you enjoyed your day.

hi celia
you are looking beautifull and very happy we are glad you enjoyed this special event at hollyrood .

Celia you look like a Princess!. So glad you enjoyed the day.
If Her MAJ had brought the corgis with her, I'm sure they would have singled you out for special attention.
I bet none of the other recipients have their very own adoring MAJ at home

Wow Celia. You look wonderful. You fully deserve to have this honour and we all admire you very much.

We hope you had an amazing day and that you are on the road to recovery.

Lots of love

Kaz and Pat and special hugs from Ace and Jade xxxx

Hi,and more Wow, you look stunning Celia. Congratulations again on gaining a British Empire Medal. Pilot is very proud and sends love to Jimmy too

What lovely photos. You look wonderful.

Anne, Graham and Barney

Wow Celia - legs! I thought you went about on wheels under those jeans - you looked fab. X

Oh Celia

You look gorgeous!! Hope you had a great day and congratulations again.

Loadsa love from

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama and Poppy xxxxxx

Celia you look gorgeous and so happy for you. Very well deserved x

the queen will have heard of your reputation for rehoming greyhounds she probably did not take the risk of chatting to you just in case, she doesn,t know what she is missing

Congrats and well done again
Mary xx Missy and Pancho xx

You look really lovely Celia.

Hope you had a fantastic day Celia. Your dress is beautiful.

Lovely outfit for a lovely person. Glad you enjoyed your day, Celia.
Sheila
xx

Loving the hat Celia! Maybe the grounds were a bit too big to let a greyhound run around anyway...

Glad you enjoyed yourself, you deserved every second :-)

Sean and Trixie

Celia you look stunning and a well deserved award for a wonderful person with a massive heart for these lovely greyhounds, i never thought greyhounds could make such lovely pets although David had told me they did, i absolutely adore Bhan and Missy and couldn`t imagine life without them now although im second best they love their dad Its true what everyone says you always have a way of rehoming two dogs,when i think back to the day we came up to GRF i was so unsure and we took Bhan for a walk but i was terrified he was so big as i had always had Yorkies, David said to take Bhan but i was unsure and we took Missy (Crystal) but il never forgot as we passed Bhans kennel he looked at me as if to say why didn`t you choose me, when David got in car i was in tears and didn`t stop all the way home and he said there and then when we go back up if Bhans still there we are taking him and lo and behold we did so you planted the seed for him but we needed to give Missy her forever home too, thank you for two loving hounds.

Lynn

That's beautiful Lynn.

wow celia dont you scrub up well ! You look lovely. Congrats once more very very well deserved. I suspect the Queen had been well warned about you. So sorry we haven't seen you all for ages all the events n walks etc have been when we've been away or busy, hopefully rectify that soon. Bob n Rosie send love n kisses. Bob continues to be a wee darling and Rosies settled right down and is lots of fun,
All the best from liz and Kenny and Bob n Rosie xxxxxxx