Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blocked off at Baltree.

Hi Guys.
If the Hutt family try to stop you entering the estate then just stop your car in the road and phone me. You have the undisputable, legal right of access to visit our kennels and to leave, no matter what any of them tell you. If necessary, we would call the police.
Jimmy.

Re: Blocked off at Baltree.

Oh dear Jimmy, that dosent sound very good. You little need that hassle when you're running the kennels. Hope it gets resolved quickly and you don't have too much hassle with the family :-(

Thats shocking some people have nothing better to do withtheir time , your trying to do a great thing x x

I would have thought that it was just good manners that if one was at the entrance to the rocky road and someone was on their way down, one would have the courtesy to wait the whole one or two minutes it would take. I have done that on countless occasions and funnily enough, am no worse off for the experience! Having had a horrendous year losing those closest and dearest to me I really have developed a low tolerance level for these sort of trivialities - news flash to the person who didn't have the decency to let Jimmy to the end of the road - there are far more important things in life and it's way too short.

Well said Isobel - I TOTALLY agree.

Susan x