Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A GRF Winner at (St. Columba's Hospice) Bark in the Park ...........

We are two very proud Mummies

We went along to the St. Columba's Hospice Bark in the Park fundraiser in Inverleith Park, Edinburgh today.

There was a great turn-out, and we decided to enter Bootsie in the 'Best Large Dog' class. He was up against St. Bernards, labs, rotties, collies, etc. The judge was very thorough, checking all muscles, teeth, etc. and ......... HE WON

Those of you who know Bootsie will be surprised to hear that he was very well behaved and did not, in fact, 'bark in the park'

The new collar we bought for him, at yesterday's summer fete, must have made him look even more handsome than usual

Great not only for us, but for greyhound awareness as he was actually the only greyhound we saw at the fundraiser. We told lots of people about him, and GRF.

What a great weekend we've had! Off to have a glass of fizz, and Bootsie is having a celebratory, and well deserved, steak for his tea

See you all at next week's walk,
Susan & Mo xx

Re: A GRF Winner at (St. Columba's Hospice) Bark in the Park ...........

Well done Bootsie, no wonder you're both very proud of him. He's a handsome dude right enough so I'm not surprised!😉

Hope he enjoys his we'll deserved steak dinner - I'm sure he will.

Karen (and a jealous Finn)

Xx

Well done Bootsie! That's brilliant, he's a beautiful hound so it was a very well deserved 1st.
Hope he's enjoyed his steak, it was lovely to see you all at the Fete xxx

Well done Bootsie - but QUIET, now, that I find hard to believe!

Congratulations Bootsie (and his well-beloved Mums). He is a beautiful boy and my gang look forward to meeting him at a GRF event soon - not only Roving Reporter but Marketing Manager and GRF Ambassador!!!