Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daisy and Toby

Daisy and Toby have settled into there new home really really well. We have many pictures with all 4 legs in the air as they have there afternoon nap. Myself and Brian are proud as punch and couldn't imagine our life's without the dogs in it, there just a breath of fresh air. Not only are we in love with our 2 beauty's we are addicted on reading everything about greyhounds, on one website they say greyhounds are like crisps 1 is just not enough this is defo the case we love spreading our greyhound love. We would like to thank everyone from greyhound rescue for doing such a good job of looking after the dogs and a very special thank you to Celia and jimmy for doing such a good job of pairing us all together. We have been keeping a close eye on the website and are pleased to see not only have we re-homed two lovey dogs but we have given a further two dogs the chance to settling into a new home.

Thanks
Brian's Kayleigh and Lennon

Ps I have tried to upload a picture but can't seam to find how to do it? Can anyone help?

Re: Daisy and Toby

Glad to hear Toby and daisy are making themselves at home.
You need to upload your photos to a photo sharing website and upload them to here, ie photo bucket, or send them to John the webmaster here and he will do it for you, his contact details are on "post your pics" bit on the left hand side of the page

Thanks Ann I will forward onto John

Hi Kayleigh,

Thanks for the update on Toby and Daisy. Lovely to hear they're settling in so well, I felt so sorry for them when they came back to kennels and was thrilled for them when they were rehomed. I am sure they'll bring you all a lot of fun, they're adorable. Wishing you all many happy years together and please keep us posted.

Karen x

Aww so happy for daisy and toby, because of our cat we couldnt take 2 but girlie aka willow is a breath of fresh air for us to she is a total gem and such a wee sweetheart , loves her new toys and makes us laugh x x x x

Here is a picture of Daisy and Toby.

Toby and Daisy

Aw bless, I see they've settled right in then! Great photo of them looking right at home.

Karen