Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missy and Pancho 1 year on

Well how time flies when your having fun
I can,t believe a year has passed!!!! and i,m thinking what was life like before my hounds came along.

What happened to my lie ins at weekends? being able to just go away for the weekend a sofa without holes in it, being able to leave dishes on worktops till ready to wash up being able to stretch out in bed.

Wouldn,t change a thing !!!

Me and my Best Friends Forever are having lovely early morning walks,
who cares about the sofa when you have a friend cuddling up beside you (and one who doesnt hog the remote lol)
Kitchen tidier than ever (washing up done after eating) much to Missy,s disappointment
A cosy cuddly friend lying beside you all night in bed snoring contentedly and running races in their dreams.
Making lots of lovely new friends on the forum and sharing stories.

Ahhhh yes life is much better with my greyhounds, can,t imagine life without them now.

Here,s to lots of years to come and new adventures

Love
Mary Missy and Pancho

Re: Missy and Pancho 1 year on

Congratulations on one year together

What you say is so true ... things certainly change with a greyhound (or two!) in the house but, like you, we wouldn't change a thing

It's been great meeting you & your lovely family (Mo & I have a particularly soft spot for Adam !!) and, of course, Missy & Pancho.

Love,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Thanks lol
Aye Adam is a good laddie and loves the dogs (he adores Bootsie lol)

See you soon
Mary

Mary, What a fab post! You should be a writer, you paint such a brilliant picture in words. We can all relate to what you say and it really made me smile - I remember Pancho as a bit of a filmstar, with the most beautiful face.

Hi Marion
thanks
Pancho does have a lovely face lol so sad looking and i,m sure he flutters his eyes when looking at me hahahha. They have me wrapped round their wee paws.

XX Mary