Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby Face has got a home

Dotty has gone to doggy heaven!But don't be sad....it is a BIG garden in West Lothian!She LOVES it.She was not so sure about the house though.There appeared to be two other hounds living there.One seemed to be behind a black screen(my tv)but when she stuck her head round behind the screen the pesky dog had disappeared.This kept her busy for ages until she spotted dog number two....behind the smoked glass door of my stereo cabinet....say no more!She is sleeping in her bed now but has passed enough wind in the last hour to send the Cutty Sark twice round the world!I am giving Dotty the whole toxic house to herself for tonight,as I am spending the night in the shed.(only kidding)

Re: Baby Face has got a home

Delighted for Dotty, and for you (in spite of the toxicity, which will lessen with time - or at least you won't notice it so much ).
It was really sweet that you would have the shed and let her have the house. Once she realises the mirror greyhounds aren't real, you may have to get her a real one to keep her company when you're in the shed!
All the best and please keep us posted.
Marion

Hya
had a real giggle at your post I agree with marion, a wee pal for Dotty would do the trick
Hope you have wonderful fun and lots of happy years ahead
Mary (Pancho and Missy)x

That's so lovely Dotty has got a home, she has such a sweet face. I hope you both have many happy times together.

Shevaun

Lol so funny , dont worry robert the wind stops after three four days thats just nerves, girlie did the same ,we had her three weeks now and she is totally fine , wish you all the luck they are amazin dogs x

So glad Baby Face has found her forever home! It sounds like you both are having a great time! (For heavens sake don't light a match!)

Please do come and visit sometime!

Sean and Trix

Great post, and great news! Hope the wind dies down soon