Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Jimmy and the kennels

Hi everyone,

To put everyone's minds at rest, Jimmy is doing OK and is gradually on the mend. The infection is slowly beginning to clear and his temperature has returned to normal. I believe he is in next week for treatment of his thyroid but after that I think he will be able to return home.

Of course I a am only relaying information so there are no definites, but overall it looks like good news for Jimmy!

The kennels are being carried brilliantly, obviously Celia is not at the kennels as often as she would like to be , she has a lot of work of her own to be getting on with lately as you can imagine, but kudos to you Celia you are working away like a Trojan.

Thanks to all the volunteers we have in this week, you all know who you are, the kennel crew simply couldn't cope without you guys! All in all though, things are running very smoothly and swiftly, we just need Jimmy back in action.

Thanks all, see you soon

Sean and Trix

Re: Update on Jimmy and the kennels

Happy to hear good news on Jimmy!
I am sure that Celia is happy to have the crew she can rely on!
Sean, I think are a team leader!

Thanks for update
We were getting worried

Mags

Get well soon Jimmy

Glad to hear Jimmy is recovering, passing on our best wishes

Thanks for the update Sean, it must have been hard for you all but it's good to know that the kennels can cope in an emergency without their Mentors - Trix must be quite proud of her Dad .
As you say, GRF volunteers are great - they may not have time but they make time, which makes them very special. I'm afraid I currently fail miserably in that department.
So happy that Jimmy seems to be on the mend - he must be getting really bored if he wants to get home to pack up his 800 bowling badges! .
Fingers and paws crossed for a complete recovery
from the Upper Largo gang xxxxxxx

Great news hearing that Jimmy is on the road to recovery! Can't wait to see him back at the kennels.
Wish there was more I could do to help out.
All my bestest wishes to everyone at the kennels, and lots of get well wishes for Jimmy.
XXXX

Sean
Hi everyone,
Glad to hear the good news that Jimmy's on the mend.....Our best wishes to Celia and all the helpers who are doing a brilliant job of managing the kennels.....John & Janice Mackay....Sally and Duke

Great news about Jimmy!

Hi Folks.
I am out of the hospital at the moment.
Thanks to everyone for all your kind wishes.
It cheered me up no end.
For a wee while I'm going to take a back seat.
Thanks to all my friends - it's great to know that you are there.
Jimmy.

That's great to hear Jimmy. Take it easy and all the best for a speedy recovery. The McFaddens & Raven x

Glad to hear you are home Jimmy.
You just take things easy.

Sending all our love

Kaz & Pat
and special hugs from Ace and Jade xx

That's great news Jimmy, and glad to hear that you are being sensible .... sure Celia will keep you in order

Lots of Love from Susan, Mo & Bootsie (and BIG cuddles from Bootsie) xxx

Glad to hear that you're home Jimmy. Take it easy and we look forward to seeing you up and about when you're up for it.

Pamela x

Lovely to see your name on a post (no - not that kind of post!) again Jimmy. As you know, I have spoken to your lovely wife on the phone in the meantime and I therefore need to remind you that there is still the task of several hundred bowling badges to sort, amongst other 'treasure', in order to move seamlessly to your new home. Celia's parted with the taxidermy so now it's your turn. Just think of it as gentle remedial therapy .
We wish you a COMPLETE recovery very soon.
M&M&Co XXXXXXX

Glad to here your on the mend jimmy love from gill john and girlie aka willow x

Thanks for the update really glad to hear that news.

Cheers

George Muriel and Foxy

YOU TAKE A BACK SEAT THAT WILL BE A FIRST! TAKE IT EASY BEST WISHES. ERINE - PADDY- JENNY AND BOBBY X

There's a big mac with your name on it when your ready xx

I'm cheered up already.

And I'm going sober in Oct lol , that will get a few dogs teeth done...