Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
greyhound coats

Just to let you know that a new batch of coats has arrived ,coats are priced
£18 and will be available at the kennels from Sat or emailrobert__mccurdy@sky.com .When measuring for a coat take the size from the base of the neck(where the neck meets the shoulders) to the root of the tail.
Colours are purple red royal blue navy blue dark green with 1 fluorescent yellow priced £14
The coats are purchased at no cost to the kennel and all the money from the sale of these coats goes toward the upkeep of the kennel and the welfare of all our dogs
These coats are under internet prices so get a bargain and help our homeless hounds

Re: greyhound coats

I've had a few coats from Bert and they are excellent, with the huge advantage that you can see exactly what you're buying and double check they fit properly if you go up to the kennels.

Hiya,

Steve sent me over from the Facebook page as I was asking over there about coats for my dogs. Cheers Steve!

I was wondering if you are able to post coats out as getting to the kennels won't be easy for me just now?

Also I'm not sure if you do lurcher sized coats or just larger ones for greyhounds.

Anyway the sizes I am looking for are 28" for Alfie and 24" for Bess. Colour isn't a big issue. Can you let me know what you have? Thank you!

Pauline

Hi Pauline
have sent you email on your Hotmail re greyhound coats that you are looking for
Bert for Greyhound Rescue Fife

Hi again Bert,

I'm really sorry but your email doesn't seem to have come through to me. There must be something wrong with my hotmail account. Can you re-send using my work email address which is pauline.wicks@alere.com

Thanks very much

Pauline

Hi Pauline
have sent you email and info on coats
best regards
Bert for Greyhound Rescue Fife

Thanks Bert,

Alfie's coat arrived today (extremely well packaged too..I've never seen so much tape on a parcel )

Anyway the coat fits perfectly and Alfie got so excited when he tried it on. Looks like it will be a success.

Pauline