Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 desk and wall calendars - photos needed!!!!!

Ok folks, last call for photos for the 2014 calendars!!! We cannot do these without YOUR photos of your dogs. As well as being a fundraiser for GRF the calendars are great publicity showing people how happy and contented rescued greyhounds are.
There are sponsors already agreed to financially support the wall calendar.This would mean that ALL money from sales would go to the care of the homeless hounds in the kennels.
The one place still needing a sponsor for the wall calendar is the cover (£55). There is no space for commercial advertising.

The desk calendar, new last year, needs 13 sponsors @ £20 each. You have the choice of the cover or any month to feature your hound(first come, first served)if you'd like to get involved this way.

We want to have the calendar available at the November walk so the DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER. Now is not the time for apathy and thinking someone else will send in photos because someone else isn't doing it!

My email is marfykiwi@sky.com

Michele

Re: 2014 desk and wall calendars - photos needed!!!!!

Michele, and I, have worked hard to get sponsors for this year's calendar, which is not easy in this day & age, so it would be somewhat embarrassing if the calendar couldn't go ahead due to lack of photographs

Michele puts a HUGE amount of work into the calendar each year so, PLEASE, show your support to both her and GRF by submitting your favourite photo of your hound.

Thank you,
Susan.

Yes come on guys. We do it every year and it is well worth it. Michelle always makes a fantastic job in getting these calendars printed so please show your support for her and the hounds by getting your hounds picture in the calendars.

Kaz Brundell

Hi Michele,
Sorry! - You will have photo(s)next week - we're still working on the Jock one.
I'll try to send a few photos through and we'll sponsor pages/covers as required, if you're running short.
We LOVE the calendar so hope you get lots of support soon.
M&Co

I am very happy to offer up a photo, for sponsored page, of my dog Lola. She is a rescue Galga (Spanish Greyhound) from Spain... do the dogs have to be re-homed from Greyhound Rescue Fife?

Hi Caroline,
please feel free to send a photo of Lola. I try to get all the dogs who have a photo submitted included in the calendars.

Many thanks,
Michele

To everyone who has sent in a photo/ offered to sponsor a page I will be in contact as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi Michelle

Have emailed you some photos. Could also sponsor a month on the desk calendar.

Let me know.

Elaine x

Hi Michele My husband could sponsor a month on any calendar. Christine

Hi Michelle,

I've sent some (more) pics of Gracie and Archie in various states of repose for you! There's plenty more where thet came from if you need them!

Lisa x