Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eddie, Wisp and Vince update

Hi all,

Quick update re the 3 musketeers.

I went on holiday to Spain for a week! I got severe separation anxiety from my 3 hounds. No paws to wake me up at 6.30, no snouts in my face, no greyhounds crossed with chihuahua's to sit on my lap. Can dogs come on holiday with us to sunnier climates?

The dogs stayed at home with my dad (he stayed at my house for a week).

When I got home - the welcome I got was like no other!! Tail whipping tongue licking!

The dogs are great. They've both accepted Vince and it appears to have changed their behaviour for the better.

Eddie is putting on weight... I've started feeding him raw beef with his food and its well "beefing" him up.

Myself and my dad and 3 dogs went to the scottish whippet racing dog show. Wisp one a first place and a second place in her categories, Vince won third in his category. Eddie didnt won't but he's still a winner in my eyes. All three were allowed a shot at chasing the lure. I didn't enter Eddie due to an old racing injury. Vince had a go and looked at me like I was stupid for thinking he would chase that, and unfortunately there wasn't enough time for Wisp to have a shot :-(

I've had a temporary change to my work so the dogs are being left for longer however are being taken for a walk by a friend. Miss my lunch breaks with them :-( and my days worming from home where my work gets trampled on by them, laptop is stood on and switched off, and books are chewed.

Anyway,

Will leave it at that.

Jen and the 3 musketeers

Re: Eddie, Wisp and Vince update

Brilliant to hear how well you are all getting on now Jen.