Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF Newsletter:

Hi all,

I have been working on the September Newsletter over the past couple of days, however, it is going to be a very thin document this month

Due to, ongoing, family illness I have been unable to do my usual 'chasing-up' this month.

In addition to the Newsletter I have been working, with Michele, on the 2014 calendars.

We do not have an Interview with the Rover Reporter, again, this month - is this a section of the Newsletter that people would like to see continue? If so, could I PLEASE have some volunteers ...

Whilst I am more than happy to compile the Newsletter, I do need input from you ... without news, there will be no Newsletter.

The Newsletter is a good way for prospective owners to find out what is happening at GRF so, come on, help me out here with news, interviews and anything else you would like to see in YOUR Newsletter.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Susan.

Re: GRF Newsletter:

Hi Susan

Hope you are ok. Appreciate the Newsletter may be short this month but that's fine by us, there's other priorities at the moment.

Mac and Maisie would be happy to have an interview with Bootsie any time that's convenient for you. Before I adopted the terrible twosome I enjoyed reading how other owners were getting on and I read the Newsletter back issues. Really didn't expect to become an owner myself, I was happy just volunteering once a week but a certain Miss Maisie must have known I had a soft spot for her as she insisted on a goodbye cuddle after her walk. Mac got in on the act and the rest is history

If me and Kate can help you in any way just let us know

Jenny

Paddy and Teigan would be very happy to be interviewed by the Rover Reporter.
I really like that section of the Newsletter so I hope you get lots of volunteers.
Sheila

Bi Susan

Rex and Eva would gladly volunteer for the interview. Hope your health issues improve and no matter how thin the newsletter is I am sure it will be excellent as always x

Best wishes, Shevaun, Missy Eva and Rex x

Hi Susan

Nick, Patch and their brother and sisters would love to be interviewed! These days you just can't shut Patch up!

Am working on doing something about the street dogs in Sri Lanka and hope to have something to you mid month

Maybe see you a kennels tomorrow

Hi Susan.

I think you do a wonderful job of the newsletter. Fret not that it's a tad thinner than usual this month; makes no difference. We are all aware that your efforts to get a newsletter out at all must take a considerable amount of your own time and it's appreciated by us all.

Incidentally, I particularly enjoy reading the Roving Reporter section of the newsletter.

I really like looking at photos of hounds, so if you wanted me to send you a few of my daft pack for any forthcoming issues then please ask. Could be entitled "GRF Homed Hounds Gallery".

I hope your family member gets better soon.

Brian X