Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday's St Andrews Walk.

Hi Folks.
Remember this Sunday is the St Andrews walk. It leaves the West Sands car park ( the furthest away one ) at 11am. This is our penultimate walk so you'd better come since there is only one after this.
Come on and get some nice North Sea air down your lungs.
Remember doggies on leads and pickupdapoo.
See you all on Sunday.

Re: Sunday's St Andrews Walk.

We'll be there! It's the only one we've made it to this year so Mum says tell Kate to bring plenty of raffle tickets! I'm already excited to be seeing you again and Mum says she'll sign my papers if you like to bring them along.
Can't wait!
Love, Jock xx (and Kim/Dylan/Bryn/Foxy & Charlie)
PS. We've got some posh new poo bags - Mum buys 5,000 at a time these days!

We will be there too. Lets hope for decent weather.

Love Ace and Jade - oh and the humans will be coming too

C'mon guys. The weather forecast is good.
This could be your last chance of a walk in 2013. Let's make it a real cracker.
Jimmy and Celia.

We are, very much, looking forward to it - unfortunately, we haven't made as many walks, this year, as we would like to have

St. Andrews is my home town, and haven't done this walk before, so can't wait!

Susan x

Having a "moment". Can someone tell me if this car park is the same as the one we met at last year? Or is it over by the swimming pool end? I know little to nothing about St Andrews. Susan?!

We will be there. Looking forward to it! xx

Jen and the 3 musketeers
Having a "moment". Can someone tell me if this car park is the same as the one we met at last year? Or is it over by the swimming pool end? I know little to nothing about St Andrews. Susan?!

It's the same place as last time, well that's where we'll be going!

Michele Tara Frodo and myself will be there we have not been able to make a lot of walks this year Billy and Toby are both feeling their ages and are going to stay tucked up in their beds with blankets and cocoa x

REALLY enjoyed yesterday's walk on the West Sands in St. Andrews.

I am ashamed to say that I have not walked on the West Sands for many, many years despite St. Andrews being the town I was brought up in, and that my parents still live in

Bootsie was on his usual vocal form, but he slept like a log for the rest of the day My Mum still believes him to be a, quote, 'quiet wee thing' .......................... !!

It was lovely to see so many friends - old and new, and the wonderful 'collection' of happy greyhounds. Was also great to see Jimmy at the walk (and Celia, of course!).

Look forward to, hopefully, seeing you all in Glenrothes next month!

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

We thoroughly enjoyed the walk too, although we never actually made the beach. By the time our six had sniffed and embellished where every other dog had been, we were miles behind and everyone else was out of sight - we couldn't even hear Bootsie! - so we just wandered back on the grass and watched the sand-yachters. Our guys get their 'big walk' about five o'clock.
It was great to meet people and hounds that we only know from the website and I'm delighted with my raffle prize as my current poo-bag and biscuit carrier was struggling to hold enough now that I have five hounds. Their main aim in life is to eat as much as possible and then convert it efficiently into parcels for me to pick up, and I swear they think they're doing me a favour!
My e-mail is attached, Susan, if you want to send a questionnaire for the lovely Jock to fill in. I should think this is the ideal time to store up roving reports, when everyone had been 'snapping' for the calendar.
We hope lovely Moon finds a super home soon. She is a sweetheart and Mike was getting more than a little worried I might find a corner for her in the Vectra!
Thanks to Celia and Jimmy for a lovely time.