Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucky Number Draw - October 2013

Hi Everyone

We've sold 59 numbers this month giving us a prize fund of £118.00 which will be split as £70.80 to the hounds and £47.20 to the winner.

This month will see the conclusion of 5 years of running the lottery. There are still plenty numbers spare and it costs only £2.00 per month per number to enter with the chance of winning some money but more importantly raising a little money to help with the huge monthly bills faced by Jimmy and Celia to look after the hounds and keep the kennels running. It's easy to enter just speak to me at the walks or email me on grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk and I'll let you know which numbers are free. You can pay cash or standing order directly into the GRF Lucky Number bank account.

This year we have raised £842.40 for the kennels. £561.60 for the winners and three people donated their winnings to the kennels totalling £134.40. This means the hounds received a total of £976.80.

Thanks to everyone who continues to support this and good luck.

Re: Lucky Number Draw - October 2013

Hi Everyone

Steve Dowd's lucky number 1 was picked today by Celia. Congratulations Steve! Steve has very kindly donated his winnings to GRF meaning they get the full amount of £118 this month.

The total to GRF this year is now £1024.00 including the donation from Steve this month.

Thanks again to everyone who takes part.

I joined up with the Lucky Numbers a few months ago and I can confirm it was easy to set up. I'm on the West Coast so don't get to the kennels or the walks so I pay by Standing Order which is good as I don't need to remember when to pay it. As it's only £2.00 a month, it's really no hardship to pay. I'm amazed at how much it brings in over the year and would encourage anyone who is thinking about it to get in touch with Fiona and join in!

Here here!

I also pay by standing order, so don't even think about it - once it' set up, that's it

Go on, £2 a month makes a HUGE difference to our hounds and all those £2 soon add up as Fiona has proved .....

Susan x