Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Knitted Jumper

Today at the raffle I won a lovely knitted jumper. I put it on Eddie tonight and I can only describe him as being the dog world equivalent of Gok Wan... Fashionable doesn't come close. I'm actually so chuffed :D

Can someone own up to knitting this? It's amazing.

Jen and the crew

Re: Knitted Jumper

When I first saw them I never realised they were for dogs until I noticed there weren't any sleeves!!!

Kell says he's glad Eddie likes his new jumper, and that his lucky pee worked for you! You should have put your other foot under the golden stream of goodness - you'd have won both of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Steve.
As far as GRF are concerned you are our golden stream of goodness. That is the fourth time that you have won the lucky numbers and the fourth time that you have donated your winnings to our homeless dogs. Steve you are a scholar and a gentleman and a very kind one at that.
Thank you once again so very, very much.
Jimmy, Celia and all the dogs.

Jen and the 3 musketeers
Today at the raffle I won a lovely knitted jumper. I put it on Eddie tonight and I can only describe him as being the dog world equivalent of Gok Wan... Fashionable doesn't come close. I'm actually so chuffed :D

Jen and the crew

Got any pictures Jen? I'm banned from buying Maisie any outfits. Personally I think she would look even more adorable in a snood and a jumper.

Jenny B
Jen and the 3 musketeers

Jen and the crew

Got any pictures Jen? I'm banned from buying Maisie any outfits. Personally I think she would look even more adorable in a snood and a jumper.
Mum, I'm buying you a Barbie doll for Christmas. Mac and Maisie already have a coat for every occasion, we don't need any more just now!

Maisie definably needs a hat

Jess has got hat from here: http://www.akcreations.co.uk/snoods.html