Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy RIP

Sad news that Michelle and Nic have lost Billy today.

Run free over the bridge dear Billy. Go and find Goldie and have pain free fun together.

Sending love and hugs to Michelle and Nic and special hugs from Ace and Jade xxxxxx

Re: Billy RIP

Sorry to hear such sad news. Thinking of you both.

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with them.

Shevaun

So sorry to hear that news, Michele and Nic, Billy was probably ready to go but we are never ready to lose them. You gave him wonderful care and love, which is all any dog asks for. So glad you have Tara and Frodo to keep you focussed on the future. Grieving takes its own time but you will smile again.
Marionxx

Sad sad news. So sorry to hear this.

So sorry to hear the sad news about Billy. Thinking of you Michelle and Nice.

Karen and Finn xxx

So sorry to hear the sad news about Billy. Thinking of you Michelle and Nic.

Karen and Finn xxx

You can never match the love your dog gives
no matter how much you try.
The only time he will ever hurt you
is when he says goodbye.

Sleep in peace Billy.

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts. It is doubly difficult coming so close after loosing Goldie. But we do have Toby,Tara and Frodo that are helping so much at this time. Michele,Nic and the puppies xx

So sorry to hear your sad news, it's never easy but he knew his mummies loved him very much and did what was best. Annie will give him a big hug at the Bridge, our thoughts are with you. XXX

So sorry to hear about Billy. Thinking about you guys. Run free gorgeous boy. xxx

Re: Billy and Toby RIP

Toby has joined Billy over the rainbow bridge tonight.

Life is just not fair is it. To lose them both in the same week is awful. We are all thinking of you loads and sending big hugs.

Kaz and Pat
Ace and Jade

Sorry to hear this sad news, our condolences x

Aw gee folks. That is the most terrible news. Nothing we could say would possibly help at this awful time. One loss is so very bad but two is so terribly unfair.
You know that if we can help you just have to ask. You have our most heartfelt sympathy.
Run free dear Toby. Billy is on the bridge waiting for you.

Oh Michele and Nic, I'm so sorry to hear this news - it's uncanny how these things happen and so hard to bear. How are Tara and Frodo taking it all? They will help mend your hearts and maybe Tara will calm down now she is the matriarch. We wish you all well. The calendar can wait, just give yourselves time.
Marionxx

Marion, we are so lucky that Tara and Frodo came into our lives when they did they are helping, I know they are missing the boys too. The house feels so empty just now tho'.

Desperately sad for you. Thinking of you all - I'm so sorry - I cant imagine how you must be feeling just now. X

Aww so sad you have lost 2 dogs in one week, sending love gill john and girlie, aka willow x

Aww,Michele and Nic,We were so sorry to hear your awful news and so close together.
Thinking of you both,
Elaine,Callum,Billy and Muck

Devastating news - so, so sorry to hear this.

so sorry to hear of your loss our thoughts are with you both xx

We were on holiday when we heard the news about Toby, and were so incredibly sad for you both.

You guys know how we feel, but we just wanted to record our condolences on here too.

Lots of Love,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx