Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blizzardcoats and Rain coats still available

We still have a number of Blizzard coats for sale 30" 28" 26" When measuring for a coat ,measure from the base of the neck(where the neck meets the back at the top of shoulders) to the root of the tail.
Colours available red,black,royal blue, navy blue, dark green,purple burgundy.Coats are fleece lined with Velcro fastening.
Rain coats same sizes and colours but with tiers that go round and tie on the back, all coats are finished off with contrasting piping round the edges
Blizzard coats are priced @ £18 + p&p
Rain coats are priced @£7.50+ P&p
These coats are purchased at no cost to the kennel so 100% of the money goes to help the upkeep of the kennels and the welfare of all our dogs in our care.These coats are under internet prices so grab a bargain and help our Homeless hounds at the same time. Can be bought from the kennels,or if it has to be posted contact robert_mccurdy@sky.com

Re: Blizzardcoats and Rain coats still available

Hi Bert, we went up to the kennels on Thursday and picked up jenny and bobby,s coats. they were first class with a good choice of colours. we also got a new slip collar for jenny we din,t know you had them at that price what a bargain. cheers paddy-erine -jenny and bobby

Hi Bert, a girl at work is desperate for coats for her 3 Irish Setters and 1 retriever! I was telling her about the coats and how they would be a good fit since setters are "deep chested" like Greys. I'll speak to her - Gary is at the kennels later this week and can look/purchase.

A big thank you Bert. We received our coats today - amazingly quick, given that I only ordered them at the weekend.

Ash looks stunning in the purple winter coat. The rain coats are also really smart.

We think the coats are a brilliant buy. I hope you get lots of orders.