Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FINALLY MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOUSE.

Hi Folks.
At last we are moving into our new house, after nearly 4 years of trying. We move in on Monday.
Once we move in with nine dogs it will very soon become our old house.
Many people have asked if they could see it, so we're happy to have a little wine and cheese do in the kennels, then you are welcome to wander up to the house.
You are welcome to come on either Saturday or Sunday between 12 noon and 3pm. That gives us time to clean out the kennels before you arrive. Earlier than that and the wine tastes different
After Sunday the padlocks go on the gates and the dogs take control of the house
We look forward to seeing you.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: FINALLY MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOUSE.

I take it the cheese just tastes the same pre or post kennel clean out.?(I think I'll pass on that thank you.)

Thats great news, hope you are all very happy there. xx

Fantastic news.

We hope to pop down to see you on Sunday afternoon and will bring some money from the badges as well

Kaz & Pat xx

All the best in your new home you both deserve it, hope to get up some time soon Bhan & Missy needing a wee gallop.
David & Lynn

Dear Celia and Jimmy, Thank you so much for allowing us a personal glimpse of your awesome new home. The floors will soon be toasting your toes and your 4-legged family will rapidly help to make it feel homely.
Thanks also for the cheese and wine - we had a lovely afternoon with you as ever, only embellished by the adorable Bessie-Boo. She will make some lucky person(s) very happy - as will all the other hounds, but I never quite got past her
Stay positive - and warm!
Marionxx

Marion, I totally agree with you, the house is awesome!.I could sit there and take in the views all day.

It sounds gorgeous. I wish I could have come over but I'm keeping my cold germs to myself!

Celia and Jimmy

Thank you so much for allowing us to have a look around your awesome new house today.

It is beautiful but no more than the two of you thoroughly deserve. We are so very chuffed that after such a horrid year for you both, that your dreams have finally come to fruition and you will be so comfortable in your lovely new house.

With all our love and much admiration

Kaz and Pat and special hugs from Ace and Jade xxxx

Hi glad to hear you have finally moved to your new house maybe one day
Will see it

Fantastic news guys!

Hope you are all extremely happy in the new home

Ben, Lyndz and the grey crew (all doing well, the twins are still crazy, maybe slightly less crazy than before though!)

Glad to hear you're finally in, hope you are settling in well and have many happy years there

Lots of love and luck to you both in your new home-at last!!

Absolutely delighted to read that you've finally completed 'the big move'. We were so frustrated for you that it all took such a long time but we're sure it's been well worth the wait.
Congratulations to you both, and to the dogs

Hi celia thanks for your Xmas card and new address card. Also so pleased
You have finally moved in new house

What a beautiful house! I hope you enjoy living in it for many years!