Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CALENDARS AVAILABLE AT KENNELS FROM SATURDAY 23rd AFTERNOON

Calendars available at kennels from this afternoon. Wendy, Chris, Agnes, Nicolai and Morag, yours will be posted. Anyone in Dundee inc. Shev I'm holding onto yours for delivery in case you don't make it to the kennels. Any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact.
Thanks, Michele

Re: CALENDARS AVAILABLE AT KENNELS FROM SATURDAY 23rd AFTERNOON

Can you please confirm that you have my 10 wall calendars .....

Will get them from you at some point.

Susan xxx

Hi Michelle, Gary will be at the kennels at some point - are my calendars marked as mine? I will also get him to leave the sponsor money. XXX

Thank you Michele!

Hi Michele and Nic,
Sorry we didn't have much time for a chat today. We had one of each calendar and they are just great, thank you. I can imagine how much work goes into putting them together and you were working against the odds this year so many congratulations - for those who haven't seen them yet they come highly recommended!

Would it be possible to get my two wall n one desk calendar posted. We stay in Clydebank so a little far to come for the calenders. Thanks
Katie xx

I was also looking for posting to cumbernauld please?
Thanks
Kayleigh
(Daisy and Toby's mum)

Did not make it to kennels so can i get my 2 calenders posted and how much extra and how can i pay for them.

Mags

Michele, I didn't order any but if there are some going spare I'd like one wall and two desk calendars.

Could you lay them aside for me and I'll collect them, or you could hand them in if you're in my neighbourhood. Don't go to any trouble though. I can get over to the kennels at some point.

I ordered a calendar and was wondering if it could be posted. Could you let me know the cost plis the postage.

Lesley
I ordered a calendar and was wondering if it could be posted. Could you let me know the cost plis the postage.

Hi Lesley,
I can post out no problem. If you email me your address (marfykiwi@sky.com) I will get it sent. Wall calendar is £7.50 plus £1.20 postage.

Thanks,
Michele

Thanks for the calendars Michele, cheque is in the post. Fantastic work on both, trying to keep Raven's paws on the ground and not let her new found fame go to her head