Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
blizzard coats and raincoats

We have a new batch of blizzard coats available,30" ,28",26" in Red Blue Black Purple and Dark Green .Coats are waterproof with fleece lining and have Velcro fastening.
Coats are £18+P&P(£3for single coat) These coats are purchased at no cost to the kennels so 100% of the money goes to help our dogs
Rain coats are also available priced £7.50
Single fleece coats and double fleece coats are also available £8 for single and £12.50for double

Re: blizzard coats and raincoats

Hi Bert, Would the double fleece coat be too heavy for in the house? Would the single be better. I'm talking about when the heating isn't on.

Thanks Shevaun

Hi Shevaun
I would think single fleece would be alright ,double fleece would be used when walking in cold but dry weather
Bert

Hi Bert, can you keep me a 30" dark green or black blizzard coat please, and a 26" purple blizzard coat, and I will pick them up next week when I'm back at the kennels. The 30" might be a bit 'nippet' for Jack,(he actually measures at 32") and the 26" might be a shade to big for Morgan but its worth a try! I also need double fleece coats for them both - what sizes/colours do you have (not that I'm fussy but...!) Jack definitely needs one, but Morgan's would probably last a while longer! Thanks, Averil

Hi Averil,
I have 26" double fleece coats red with black piping or Navy with black piping No 30" double but have 30" single purple with black or navy with yellow .Single fleece have tiers and double are Velcro. I have dark green in 30" blizzard and 26" purple blizzard. Let me know about the fleeces
Bert

Hi Bert, can you keep me both those blizzard coats, they'll be definites if they fit, and we'll try both navy fleeces, not sure if they'll do but worth a try! I'm down next Sunday so we'll have a fashion show and I can leave the money with Jimmy. Thanks very much, Averil

Thanks again for the coats Bert, they are great!

Hi Bert, thanks for leaving those coats out for me, I've taken both blizzard coats, perfect both in size and colours, but left the fleeces, not quite what I was looking for. I gave the money to Jimmy. Of course its now gone mild and Jack and Morgan are extra cosy! Averil