Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moon now known as Misty

Misty (moon) came home with me on Saturday. She has settled in great although I know its early days. She is eating well sleeping well even had a wee play with her new toy last night. She has been clean every morning and has started wagging her tail and her ears are up! She encountered a flock of sea gulls on her walk this morning and she did not bother I thought that there would be pulling on her lead but she was fine. I had to leave her alone in house yesterday all was well when I came back. She has met my 4month old grandson all be it I had her on the lead , he was interested but misty had a wee sniff then decided he was not of any interest, probably because he did not give her a biscuit! She has a lot more to encounter the hoover washing machine, my mums dogs, visiting the family over xmas but we will take it all slowly and I am sure she will be fine. At this moment she is on her bed sleeping no suprise there! Linda

Re: moon now known as Misty

Linda,

Great to hear about Misty. She was one of my favourites at the kennels and I loved taking her and Fire for their walk. I'm so glad that she has a lovely new home and is being a good girl.

Love,

Pamela x

Delighted to read about Misty. She was always so lively and so eager to please. I wish you all many happy years together, starting with a very Merry Christmas.

Great news about Misty!

Glad to hear she has settled well. Also glad that Ollie didn't put you off by weeing in your bag at the kennels on Saturday!

Merry Christmas to everyone from linda and misty. Misty is settling in well she has met mums dogs , she was fine they were not to happy, to begin with they did a lot of barking, I am sure they will be better again today. Nothing seems to distress misty, she is very laid back. Merry Christmas see you back up at the kennels soon x