Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RIP Madam (No. 500):

I have just heard, from Celia, tonight that she & Jimmy had to have Madam pts today ~ they are, understandably, heartbroken. Madam was the 500th hound re-homed and she was, as every visitor to the Kennel knew, a wonderful character.

Our love and thoughts are with Jimmy & Celia.

Run free sweet girl .....

Susan.

Re: RIP Madam (No. 500):

Really sad to hear about Madam, she was much loved and will be desperately missed by everybody. Thinking of Celia and Jimmy.

Karen

Such sad news....thinking of you both.

So sorry to hear this

We needn't be sad for Madam. She had a wonderful life after she came into the kennels, and then into Jimmy and Celia's hearts and then their home.

Run free over The Rainbow Bridge dear Madam.

Christine and Isobel.

So sorry to hear this ...My thoughts are with Celia and Jimmy... So sad.X

I am always so sad to hear of the passing of one of our canine friends.Their lives always seem to be so unfairly short,(they give so much,yet ask very little in return).Sleep in peace.

Run free Madam, you were dearly loved. Our thoughts go out to Jimmy and Celia. It won't be the same going to the kennels and not seeing her on her settee watching everyone missing nothing, especially whe it came to lunchtime.
David & Nova xxxx

I'm so so sorry to hear about Madam. Thinking of you both.

Pamela x

Heartbroken for Celia & Jimmy..

Run free darling girl.

Elaine & Steve

We are thinking of you and little Madam today.

So sorry for your loss.

We would like to use the Rainbow Bridge Calendar thread to remember Madam R.I.P.

You were a Legend and a champion!!!

Thoughts to Celia and Jimmy at yet another sad time!!!

We are thinking about you.

When you look at your calendar please remember Madam and all the Hounds that did not feature in the calendar that sadly passed over The Rainbow Bridge!

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

So sorry to hear the sad news. x
Thinking of Celia and Jimmy

Mary X

Oh dear - everyone else has said it all and I know how special she was to you both. She excelled in every aspect of her life, first as a racer and then as a beloved pet (in spite of the odd accident ).
She is a legend, never to be forgotten. I hope Celia and Jimmy can draw on that.
Marionx

So,so sad to hear the news about Madam. She will be sorely missed.
Jess xx

Sorry to hear about madam, sad news indeed . Thinking of you celia and Jimmy. X

At least the remainder of her hard life seemed to be a contented one and that's all we could ask for. So sad......... Our thoughts are with Celia and Jimmy again so soon after Flame. Xxx

I shall so miss cuddling up beside Madam on the sofa on the days when I am volunteering at the kennels. Truly a special dog and Celia and Jimmy made sure that her last years were happy ones.

So sad to hear of Madam. I re-hommed Toffee (now Olive), who was Madam's daughter, her qualities live on through Olive who is so special and dear to us.

Our love and thoughts are with Celia and Jimmy. Run free over The Rainbow Bridge Madam