Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Gift Tags for sale

Well I have spent the weekend making Christmas gift tags from old Christmas cards and these are now available if anyone wants them.

The price is £1 for 20 tags plus postage cost. As I am not sure when we will next be at the kennels and as I know not everyone gets to the kennels anyway, I am happy to organise these from home and post them out to you if you want some.

Postage will be 95p per pack but if you buy more than one pack then the postage will work out cheaper.

If anyone is interested in buying some, please email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com and I will email you back with details of how to pay. Payment will be accepted by Paypal or postal order.

If you have not yet disposed of your old Christmas cards, please save them for me so I can recycle them into more gift tags

Thanks everyone

Regards

Kaz Brundell

Re: Christmas Gift Tags for sale

There are two lots of cards at the kennels for you kaz., down by the side of the couch if no one can find them !

Thanks Ann

Not sure when we will be down next but if Michelle and Nic are dropping in I will get them to collect them for me.

Thanks

Kaz

I have some for you as well, and Im down at the kennels on Sunday and will do my best to remember to take them with me and leave them there for you! Old age is getting to my brain cells however and theres no guarantee I will remember but I will do my best!! Failing that I could always drop them in to you at your work? Averil

I have a pile of cards here for you Kaz .... seeing Michele & Nic later in the month, so will give them to them then

Susan x

Thanks Averil

I live and work in Dundee. If you want to drop them off then email me on the address in the original post. If not then just leave them at the kennels.

Thanks very much

Kaz

Thanks Susan

Much appreciated

Kaz

Have just received Christmas tags ordered from Kaz and wanted to let everyone know how great they are. So get ahead and get your supplies for Christmas 2014!
Great work Kaz.

Thanks Jackie (and Alan and Blue!)

Glad they got their ok.

Thanks very much for purchasing some tags.

Regards
Kaz, Pat, Ace and Jade