Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to your forever home Davie!!

Well we bit the bullet yesterday and got our 4th greyhound. Yes Celia does it again!!

I was only coming to the kennels to lend a hand with the homeless hounds and came home with Davie. To be honest we have talked about getting another boy for a while.

Things are going well so far. The dogs all seem to be getting on well. Just the usual house training and stair practice required

We took Davie as he is a lovely, friendly boy who was re-homed and brought back to the kennels so we wanted to give him a forever home to make up for his previous unfortunate experience.

Thanks to Celia & Jimmy for letting us have him.

Will post pics soon.

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama, Poppy & Davie

Re: Welcome to your forever home Davie!!

Hi Elaine and Steve.
We've rehomed 475 ( Celia 473 Jimmy 2 ).
Seriously, thank you for opening your home yet again to one of our homeless doggies. We're so glad that things seem fine so far. We look forward to the pics.
Big cuddles to all four.
Jimmy and Celia.

Congratulations to you all!

Awww he is such a big sweetie! Am delighted to hear you took him home and honestly, four is just as easy as 3 (says me who currently has 7!)

Thanks guys!!

I'll get back to you on that one Amanda

Elaine xx

Congratulations on number 4, Elaine and Steve, and a great choice - the ones that have returned need to get back into a home environment and the black hounds sometimes get overlooked. Lucky Davie and lucky you!
I expect Davie will be like Jock and just SO happy to be back in a home. You have a much better balanced family than me, as I have 4 boys and just one girl - but then she's the wonder that is Foxy, so they're putty in her paws - or else!
I don't know how Amanda copes with seven - I know I've reached my limit at five, particularly as the eldest ones need a bit more tlc these days.
Happy days to you all

Thanks so much for your lovely reply Marion. Davie is fine so far, he seems happy anyway. Very strong on the lead but I expect that will settle with training and time.

Surprisingly had not tried to get on the sofa but likes lying on the beanbag dog beds.

Will post updates and pics soon.

Hope you and all your hounds are well.

Thanks

Elaine xx