Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucky Number Draws - January and February

Hi Everyone

Today I drew the January and February lucky numbers.

January had 53 numbers and a prize fund of £106 split as £63.60 to GRF and £42.40 to the winner.

Number 5 was drawn belonging to the lovely Billy who owns George and Morag Petrie. Congratulations Billy! Billy has very kindly donated his cheque to the homeless hounds. Thank you very much Billy, that could have bought you and Lassie a few dog biscuits.

February had 55 numbers and a prize fund of £110.00 split as £66.00 to GRF and £44.00 to the winner.

Number 61 was drawn belonging to Chris and Chris Wilson. Congratulations Chris and Chris! Chris and Chris, too, have very kindly donated their winning cheque to the homeless hounds. Thank you very much and I am certain the homeless hounds will be make very good use of this.

That is a great start to the year for the homeless hounds - £216! Thank you all so much for continuing to take part in the lucky number draws.

The draws will be back to normal next month when the walks start again.

Re: Lucky Number Draws - January and February

Fiona,

We are delighted to be part of the lucky number draw. Billy was delighted to help his fellow hounds by donating his winning's.

Fiona you do a fantastic job with the lucky number draw every month and we would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping the homeless hounds with the draw.

We would encourage any one that wants to help the hounds in the kennels by taking part and it is easy to join as well.
Two draws and with the kindness of the winners G.R.F. has £216 going to the hounds.BRILLIANT!!!

Fiona has all the information for joining the lucky number draw.

Thank You

Billy Lassie

George & Morag

Hi Fiona,
Thank you yet again for all your kind work helping the dogs.
I received the cheques from Fraser at the ice hockey tonight.
Thanks too, to George, Morag, Billy and Lassie and to Chris and Chris and Vince and Freya for your kindness in donating your winnings to the homeless hounds. That is very much appreciated at the kennels.
Celia, Jimmy and lots of grateful greyhounds.

You're very welcome as I'm sure your hounds need it far more than Vince and Freya do. They are both spoiled rotten as it is!