Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kev and Peggy

We gave Kev and Peggy a forever home almost 2 weeks ago, so thought id give a little update. They have settled into our family home like they have been with us forever. They are so calm, gentle dogs. They enjoy lots of kisses and cuddles which my kids are only too happy to provide. They were toilet trained from the start which i found amazing. They love there fluffy pillows and soft toys ( they enjoy there comfort). They enjoy there walks and are well known to other dog walkers around our area and greet everyone with a cuddle! Looking forward to meeting other greyhounds and owners on the monthly walks. :-)

Re: Kev and Peggy

So glad they have settled in well. Let's hope they continue to be wee angels...... How are the small furries coping with them?

We had to move the cages into another room because i think the dogs thought they were live toys to play with! Lol. We couldnt have asked for better dogs they are the perfect addition to our family. :-)

Nice story, glad they're together and settled in so well. Sounds like they've landed on their paws.

Hope to see you all at next Sunday's walk.
Jimmy.