Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY WALK AT DUNFERMLINE.

Well Guys.
Happy New Walking Year.
This Sunday, 2nd March we head out for our first Sunday greyhound walk of 2014.
It is in Dunfermline, starting in the main car park at Pittencrieff Park at 11am ( give or take a wee bit ).
The walking conditions are easy ( except for that wee hill ).
We look forward to a massive turnout to get rid of the last of the festive fatness.
Remember - doggies on leads and pickupdatpoo.
See you all on Sunday - no excuses accepted.
Jimmy and Celia.

Re: SUNDAY WALK AT DUNFERMLINE.

We hope to come with Brady( was Boaty)

I've got an excuse, I'm bringing Mac (nee McLeod). If I get there and find the location has been changed. I will actually understand. Am I right in saying it's not the entrance by the high street but it's the other one off the road past the old fire station?

Pittencreif Street entrance right enough - the car park opposite Flear & Thomson Nissan. Sounds like it could be fun, lol.

Oh it will be Isobel, it will be
Every time I think about Sunday the song ' I predict a riot' pops into my head. My first greyhound walk and hopefully not my last. They love walking with Missy and Pancho so how bad can it be? Hmmm, 'I predict a riot...'

Thanks for clarifying the entrance

Mitch is works so i will bring just 2 of mine

mags

We had a great time at the walk today, Mac and Maisie really enjoyed saying hello to all the hounds and humans. They were very well behaved and they're absolutely exhausted now!

It was great to see so many greyhounds on the walk today.Brady enjoyed himself (was Boaty)as did we.

Hi Jayne,

I was doing the raffle today and I'm sure I spoke to Brady, but I didn't realise it was him! So disappointed as he was a favourite of mine. Hopefully see him at the next one where I can give him a proper fuss.

Karen