Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JOSY (AKA POSY)

Hi Celia & Jimmy and all at Greyhound Rescue Fife,

Just to let you all know that 'Josy' is settling in great in her new home. Her and Missy, Andy her new owners lurcher have become best of friends already. We had her muzzle off (supervised) for a while today. She was playing with a toy, bounding up and down the hall, tossing it in the air and catching her. It was so good to watch. She looks so different and so happy to be in her forever home. I will keep you updated with her progress. Time for introductions - we are all going a walk together tomorrow - Josy & Missy and my Dobermann, Lurcher and Saluki.

Best Regards,
Pamela & the Gang

Ps. Josy says thanks for looking after her so well & finding her a forever home xxx

Re: JOSY (AKA POSY)

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the update, I saw you all leaving yesterday and was so chuffed for her. It's nice to hear how they're doing so thanks for taking the time to post. Look forward to hearing more about her new life.

Karen

Thank you Karen,

I will certainly keep you updated on Josy's progress and will bring her along to see you all once she has settled into her new surroundings and life. I am working on Sunday or I would have brought Andy and Josy along for the walk. Next time though and I read on the Forum there is a show in May.

I was overwhelmed at the amount of dogs needing homes and what it must take to look after them all in time and finances. Jimmy and Celia are certainly dedicated to the cause, well done both of you and all your helpers.

All the Best,
Pamela.

Hi Pamela.
Thank you for the nice update. It's great to know that the wee girl is settling in fine.
Please keep in touch.
Celia and Jimmy.

I'm delighted to hear Josy has gone home - she was such a sweet wee girl!