Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog show information + sponsorship opportunities

I am please to announce that our 7th annual GRF Dog show will once again be sponsored by Moffat the catering equipment company

Tickets for our show are now available from our Baltree kennels or from myself at the monthly walks alternatively if you would like me to post tickets out please contact me at alexmorrison1965@btinternet.com and I will send you back the relevant payment details etc. Once again kids under 16 will be free and adult tickets will cost £4.00. Full details of the show, program and how to get there will be on our web site shortly.

In the meantime we are looking for any items that maybe used as raffle prizes, tombola prizes and even show prizes, these can be dropped off at the kennels or passed to Katherine (see previous post seeking items) who can also pick up in local areas if required. So if you have any unwanted Christmas gifts or work/know of some organizations that may wish to donate to our cause then please feel free to approach.

On the day we will also have a home baking stall (which usually goes down well!!!!), hopefully we can get many people to contribute some of their wares on the day. So look out those favourite recipes now and help raise monies for our cause (as well as increase our waistlines !!).

Once again we will have our own GRF stall. So if you are looking for some GRF merchandise on the day this is the place to go. Some of our regular faces will also be back watch this space and our web site for regular updates on the show.

Sponsorship opportunities:
To help us maximize exposure and revenue from our annual dog show we once again have some excellent sponsorship opportunities whether for individuals or for companies there is something for everyone.
All sponsorship will be acknowledged on our web site (with any company links) and show programme along with any adverts and logos. A thank you certificate will also be sent to every sponsor.

Show class sponsorship (£50)
Classes for sponsor include:
Best Junior handler
Best male Greyhound
Best female greyhound
Best non-greyhound
Best family of dogs
Best Loveable face

Hall sponsorship (£100)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests.

Trophy sponsorship (£100)
Included in this price is all of the above sponsored items plus any advertisement around the hall and 4 free tickets for guests.

Rosettes sponsorship (£100)

For all sponsorship opportunities if you can get in touch with myself at the above email and I will give you payment details

Re: dog show information + sponsorship opportunities

Hi Alex,

My Mum would like to sponsor the Best Male Greyhound class again please :-)

Mo & I would like to sponsor Most Loveable Face in memory of Mo's Mum who died, as you have probably seen on the Forum, last Wednesday.

Will be in touch by e-mail soon.

Susan x

Susan Mitchell
Hi Alex,

My Mum would like to sponsor the Best Male Greyhound class again please :-)

Mo & I would like to sponsor Most Loveable Face in memory of Mo's Mum who died, as you have probably seen on the Forum, last Wednesday.

Will be in touch by e-mail soon.

Susan x

Have set these aside for you

demand for the above sponsorship has once again been fast and if thinking of taking one up it would be best to do sooner than later

currently we only have the following left:

best junior
best female greyhound
best non-greyhound

Hall hire

Alex & Lynne
demand for the above sponsorship has once again been fast and if thinking of taking one up it would be best to do sooner than later

currently we only have the following left:

best junior
best female greyhound
best non-greyhound

Hall hire

These sponsorship opportunities are still up for grabs remember all money raised at the show goes direct to helping our hounds. Selling these packages therefore allows us to plan and prepare for the show thus ensuring its success. So if looking for that unusual gift for a family member or friend or even if you want to promote a business then these are ideal.

We now just have the 3 dog classes left for sponsorship so if thinking about it I would say "don't delay buy today" !! (poet laureate on it's way )

I have left a couple of raffle/tombola prizes at Baltree. They are in a poly bag marked 'dog show prizes'.

thank you very much sheila, much appreciated

Re: dog show information on Retired Greyhound Trust website

Thanks to Lucy Ferrier Communications and Fundraising Assistant at retired Greyhound Trust for listing our forthcoming dog show on the events pages of their website.

This is the link to the Retired Greyhound Trust events page showing our dog show.

retired greyhound trust G.R.F.dog show listing

This is the link showing all the Retired Greyhound Trust events in Scotland for May.

retired greyhound trust Scottish events in May

Hope it helps boost the numbers

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Hi alex and Lynne. Is it possible to get a little stall for some stuff to sell. A guy I know makes hanging basket brackets and they have greyhounds on them...awfy braw

Esther

Esther

That's no problem we have a couple of small spaces left so can squeeze you in look forward to seeing them there

Thanks look forward to it :-) :-) :-)