Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Badges to sell on Ebay

Probably not many of you will know this, but we have been selling badges on Ebay for Jimmy and Celia for some time and raised quite a large sum over that period for GRF. Most of the badges came from Jimmy himself.

However, we have almost used up his supply of badges. We have built up a good relationship with the buyers of these badges, many of whom come back again and again to purchase the items and support GRF.

So we are appealing to everyone to have a look in those attics and the old biscuit tins.

If anyone has any old badges and would be happy to donate them to raise funds for GRF then you can either drop them in at the kennels, or hand them to us or Jimmy at the next walk.

Any badges would be acceptable, but especially old ones, military or otherwise. We would also accept any medals or other small items such as jewellery, basically anything that could be posted out in a small envelope.

It would be such a shame to lose our very supportive customers so please all have a look

Many thanks

Kaz Brundell

Re: Badges to sell on Ebay

I am a little disappointed not to have had any response to this request.
We are trying to do our best to continue to raise funds for GRF by selling Jimmy's badges on ebay.

So if anyone does have items we can sell to continue this fundraising they would be welcome.

Only small items please, badges, small items of jewellery etc.

Thanks
Kaz

Hi Kaz,
Would keyrings be suitable for this? I might be able to lay my hands on my childhood collection ( no comments please!!)

Hi Lisa

Yes key rings would be fine. Basically it is anything which might be collectible which can be posted in a small envelope.

Thanks very much. You can either hand them into the kennels, or give to Jimmy and Celia at the next walk, or if you are near Dundee we could arrange something.

Thanks again

Kaz

Hi Kaz,

I'm having difficulty locating the keyrings....think they're maybe at my sisters house. Leave it with me and I'll let you know ASAP. I'll have a hunt for anything else you might be able to use.

Lisa

OK. Thanks Lisa. Anything small would be acceptable

Regards

Kaz