Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF Newsletter:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you, so much, for all your kind messages of support over the past months.

Hard to believe that it's four weeks tomorrow since Mo's Mum died It's particularly hard, given that Mothers Day is on Sunday, and the advertising is everywhere. We have now cleared out Mum's house and things are, very slowly, returning to something resembling 'normal'.

I had hoped to produce a Newsletter at the end of March, however, it will be mid-April before this appears on the website .... time has just run away with me.

I really am sorry for the lack of Newsletter, and hope that you will all enjoy the next issue - it will include details of the Dog Show, as well as a Kennel update, and all your usual favourite features

Look forward to seeing you all soon although, unfortunately, we won't make the dog show this year as it is on Mo's Mum's birthday, and there is to be a family get-together.

All our good wishes to you all,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Re: GRF Newsletter:

Dear Susan and Mo

No need to apologize for the newsletter coming out later. We all understand, especially those of us who have also sadly lost our own Mum.
The first Mother's Day, the first birthday,the first Christmas are all very hard to bear.

Time is a great healer though.Try to console yourselves that if Mum hadn't been such a wonderful Mum she wouldn,t be so sadly missed.

Isobel and I both know exactly how you are feeling. And we send you our love and best wishes.

We hope to see you all on the Kirkcaldy walk a week on Sunday.

Christine and Isobel XXX