Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show 4/4/14 update

A lot of work is currently going on behind the scenes to ensure that once again the show is another successful one for GRF and remember all monies raised goes directly to helping our hounds while in our kennels

However to ensure this is successful we still require your support particularly with items for our tombola, raffle and home-baking. I will be along at the walk on Sunday to sell tickets for the show and also collect any items for tombola and raffle. Katherine who is running these stalls for us this year has also offered on here and FB a collection service within the Fife area for items. So please help in anyway you can and donate your items whether it's chocolate, alcohol or unwanted birthday/Christmas gifts etc please bring along.

As for the home-baking (my favorite stand ) start looking out these recipes and these can be brought along on the morning of the show or the day before.

Also I believe we are still short a couple of helpers to work in this area on the day, these are generally quite busy stands and so any help would be much appreciated.

Finally we still have 3 sponsorship opportunities up for grabs for our show these are:
- Best Junior class
- Best non-greyhound
- Best Female greyhound

Cost of these is £50 so if you know of anybody who maybe interested or want to give as a gift or in memory of someone then please feel free to get in touch. Your support is always much appreciated with these and helps organisation of the show.

Hope to meet some of you on Sunday