Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bessie at home.

My daily schedule.

8am -10am I run free in the paddock with my toys.

10am - 1pm I create havoc in the kennels.

1pm - 2pm I get fed

2pm - 3pm I sleep it off ( or create havoc ).

3pm - 11pm I cuddle mummy on the couch or kiss my friends or sleep.

11pm - 11.15pm I get my yoghurt ( my favourite time ).

11.15pm I go out to do my business.

11.15pm - 7am I sleep soundly. If I need out I always tell my mummy. No point
telling daddy - he's stone deaf!

7am daddy gets me up before I go in the runs.

Bessie at home

Bessie at home

Re: Bessie at home.

So happy for her, wee naughty darling

some of them are more lively than others and it is nice, the same like people, we are not the same, I think it is so lovely when their personalities come out and you know they settled down, are relaxed and happy, they just need to be matched to the right person, which Celia does so well

Floyd's and Jess' schedule is a bit different, lots of sleeping involved but go out a lot now, finally the weather is much better we spend most of the day out but then they sleep even more, Floyd is getting a bit old now, sometimes it looks like he will just lay in the garden, put hi slippers on, read papers all day and nap, God bless

it is nothing nicer for me than see them happy after the start in the life they had

our "schedule"

photo vegac_zps7e190b64.jpg

Thanks for the update on Miss Bessie. It looks like you have managed to establish a routine for her, which is half the battle, but no wonder you look a tiny bit tired Celia, especially with the other 'special needs' dogs in the kennel and at home at the moment.
I love Bessie's constantly slightly surprised/expectant expression and exuberance but I don't underestimate how brave you were to take her on - it's easy to cheer from the side lines.
Monika, I loved the pics of your two in your very pretty garden - how do you manage it? I have resorted to rather tall pots to protect the plants within from 'sprinkles', but then I have four boys competing with each other

She does has very optimistically looking face, doesn't she? Cutie, glad she is happy

Marion Floyd has got favourite places in the garden for peeing and already managed to kill everything alive there so I just put the flowers where I know he won't pee

on the other hand Jess likes to past the time by ripping flower heads off, she is more dangerous in the garden than him and cannot be left unattended, huge holes magically appear

So very pleased to see Bessie settling in she is a real sweetie just a bit mad !!!!! Celia and Jimmy are just the right folk to sort her out.

Monika love the pic of Floyd and Jess you know how much I love Jess. Please give Bessie and Jess big hugs from me xx