Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newsletter:

Hi Folks!

Have, finally, almost finished the Newsletter, and am hoping to e-mail this to John on Friday evening for posting on the website!

Apologies that it has been so long, but hopefully you will enjoy it! There will be all the usual features, plus the winning poster for the Dog Show, on 11th May, and a pre-show update from Alex Morrison

Thanks for your patience,
Susan.

Re: Newsletter:

Hi Susan, It will be all the better for waiting a while, and in time for the Dog Show, which is great. Hope you and Mo and are doing OK with a little help from the lovely Bootsie.
Marion

E-mailed the Newsletter to John earlier this evening, so hopefully it will be on the website soon

Cheers,
Susan.

Just read the newsletter, It was as if there had not been a break in service.

A good read liked article on bone cancer

A nice tribute to Mo's mum in it.

well done

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Well done on the newsletter. Am in floods of tears reading it between Mo's mum and the bit about osteosarcoma. 3 weeks yesterday our Princess Claddagh went to the bridge the same way Madame did. Its the 3rd greyhound I've lost to this disease and each time has been very different. Anyway thank you for raising awareness and look forward to seeing you at the show!

Another absolutely first class newsletter Susan. Thank you for all the work that you do.
Jimmy and Celia.

Hi Susan, Mo, & Bootsie,
Loved the newsletter, thank you, and it makes us realise just how much we value it if we don't receive it like clockwork all the time.
Bone cancer is my biggest dread with the hounds - I've never lost one to it yet but it's a huge threat to greyhounds and such a cruel disease.
We won't make the show, sadly, as Bryn gets too stressed in the barn, and Jack Russell Charlie tends to bring the worst out in some of the hounds (as well as getting very bored with hanging around). We wish you a great one.
M&Coxxx