Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10K run fundraiser

And we are live....

After enquiring into setting up an online sponsor form good old google did it again.

If anybody has Facebook give the page a wee share the more people who see it there more awareness and hopefully sponsors we get.

Fingers crossed

Thanks

Brian
Daisy and Toby's daddy

Ps will pop to kennels over the next couple of weeks to collect my tshirt.

This is the link for the sponsor sheet
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/clAj4?psid=ede20d0133f44f219afa6caff91f3072&fb_ref=share__d3LAZ3

Re: 10K run fundraiser

Brian

This is a fantastic event that you are Rachel are doing. We have sponsored you both today and paid the money over via the GRF donation page.

I hope that everyone out there does the same and that between you you can raise a fantastic amount for Celia and Jimmy and the hounds.

Every penny is so important.

So well done to the both of you and all the best of luck

Kaz and Pat Brundell
Ace and Jade

Please be aware that the request for sponsors for Brian Berry's 10k run in this post and the the one in with the title Please sponsor our champions. listed at the top of the forum is for the same 10k run by Brian.

Sorry for the Confusion

Hi George

Sorry we didn't realise us had already set up an online page my apologises. I will print off all the sponsors and deliver with the money to the kennels after I complete the race. There was a small mistake in the sponsor form u set up, I am running the bannockburn 10K on the 22nd of June not sure if this makes a difference but just to clarify.

Thanks
Brian
Running for daisy and Toby and hounds

Hi Brian,

I have updated the "Please sponsor our champions" thread with the correct date and location in the description. I have also put a post on to your online sponsor form thread with the corrected dates.

Hopefully that will help to avoid any confusion.

I hope you get lots of sponsors and you are definitely a champion in my eyes.

If you make it to the dog show I will maybe see you there I will be the one in the middle with the camera

Thanks once again

George