Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday's Dog Show ...

Dear Friends (Hounds & Humans),

I'm making an appeal, because I'm told I'm quite appealing ...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come along, this Sunday, and support everyone who has put so much hard work into this year's show, our 7th! Without Alex & Lynne and Michele & Nic, this show simply would not happen Obviously there are loads of other people helping out behind the scenes too - all your help is gratefully received, and acknowledged.

Thank you too to the lovely people who sponsor us year-on-year, meaning that all money raised goes to help the homeless hounds at Baltree.

I would also urge you to support the people who have stalls at our Show - we have more Sabrin Miller than Sabrin Miller !!!!!!! Her paintings, tiles and head sculptures are just FANTASTIC and very reasonably priced.

The purpose of the show is, of course, to raise awareness of our breed and, paws crossed, even to re-home a hound or two or, at least, to make people think about it ...

I have sponsored the Winners' Bandanas again this year - they are a fetching shade of blue & silver (last year's, as you may remember, were green & gold). My Granny, in St. Andrews, has sponsored the 'Best Male Greyhound' - I'm still entering it , and my Mummies have sponsored the 'Most Loveable Face' in memory of my Granny Izzy.

We have to go to Haddington later on Sunday, as we're having a family get-together to 'celebrate' what would have been Granny Izzy's birthday, but we will be along for the start of the show - if you don't know me, or haven't met me before, then please come and say hello ... you'll recognise me easily - I'm the one who howls the place down (just before you say it Sean ).

Anyway, time for tea so I must go ...

LET'S PULL TOGETHER, TURN-OUT, AND DIG DEEP TO MAKE THIS OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL SHOW YET FOR CELIA, JIMMY, AND ALL THE HOMELESS HOUNDS IN THEIR CARE.

Re: Sunday's Dog Show ...

Bootsie will you be eating another headrest this year ????

Re: Sunday's Dog Show ...

Thanks for reminding them of that Nic I love you too !!

We have a 'new' car, and there ARE 3 headrests in the back ................ apparently if I have to be left in the car, at any point, I will be wearing my muzzle

Bootsie xx