Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations on another amazing GRF dog show

I just wanted to congratulate all of you who once again put on a fantastic GRF dog show. We had a brilliant day, and our two hounds are now exhausted and happily sleeping (especially Ace who came runner up in the best male Greyhound)

A lot of work goes on behind the scenes every year to put on this show which is a great day out and raises much needed funds for GRF.

So well done everybody and roll on next year.

Kaz and Pat Brundell
Ace and Jade

Re: Congratulations on another amazing GRF dog show

Can we just echo Kaz & Pat's sentiments (and congratulate Ace!) .... it was another great turn-out, another great show and, hopefully, we raised lots of money for the homeless hounds.

I SO hope that a few hounds, at least, will be re-homed on the back of today's show - as Jimmy said, at the beginning of the show, there has been a sharp decline in re-homings over the past couple of months The two little sisters who won 'Best Family of Dogs' were just stunning, and they behaved impeccably (unlike some I could name ...... BOOTSIE !!!!!) - they would make wonderful pets for someone.

Anyway, we are just back from Haddington - so sorry that we missed the end of the show , however, it was so lovely to see friends, old and new, and put faces to names - Morag, lovely to meet you at last!

Look forward to hearing how much we made in due course - Alex, you must be exhausted.

Here's to next year, when we promise to be more 'hands-on'

Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Re: Congratulations on another amazing GRF dog show

Bolt decided to bark up a storm at the end of the afternoon !
They are all shattered

hope the homeless dogs find their sofas