Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog show TOTAL

First of all to everyone who helped out at the show yesterday and all who sponsored classes etc thank you very much

Although numbers were down this year (although only by about 20-25) we still managed to raise a tremendous amount of money. our current total stands at

£2,800 !!!!!

we will have some more coming in and may near/surpass our record total of £3,200 !!!!! So as I have mentioned to Lynne it is not all about quantity it's quality that counts So thanks you everyone who came along we hope you enjoyed our show.

Re: dog show TOTAL

WELL DONE!!

That's great news. Well done.

WELL DONE ALEX AND THE REST OF THE GANG. ANOTHER GREAT SHOW.

Just had results in from our GRF jury (i.e. Jimmy well it was Eurovision weekend !!) and the total now stands if I have calculated correctly

£3,388.00 !!!!!!!!!!

I believe that is a new record

Of course there is still time if you want to make some last minute donations and maybe try and round this up

Thank you all once again for your tremendous support of our cause

WOW! That is some achievement for the hounds and will take the financial burden of Timmy's leg op off Celia and Jimmy's shoulders - I can't think of a better cause.
The dogs (and Jimmy) looked more beautiful than ever. Thank you so much for posting the pictures, George, I look forward to them every year.
Huge congratulations - Timmy will surely recover now, knowing how much love and support he has. Good luck wee man.
Marion

Fab show and a brilliant result......

Gulp

Wonderful amount. Well done everybody

Kaz, Pat, Ace and Jade

Got a couple of more donations from colleagues at work who couldn't make last weeks show and the total has now passed through the £3400 barrier !!!!! The new total is now £3418.00

So believe that now breaks our old record set a couple of days ago !!!!!