Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So I wrote a song about the Kennel!

Hi folks,

Long time no-post!

Well some of you might know that I was considering leaving the kennel a few weeks ago. That decision was based on what everyone else expects me to do - I began my career in IT, so I should finish it there.

However, I left my desk for a life working with the dogs and it is the best decision I have ever made. I wont be leaving the kennel any time soon. I proved to myself that with the determination and the courage to make a change, you can be much happier.

So I wrote a song about the whole experience and I would love for you guys to have a wee listen and see what you think (Don't worry, It's not cheesy...)

Hope you enjoy and thanks everyone for having me around!

https://soundcloud.com/henybean/rolling-hills

Re: So I wrote a song about the Kennel!

A man of many talents! Sounds great Sean.

Pamela

Hey Sean

Fantastic news that you have decided to stay at the kennels.

The song is brilliant. What a clever guy you are!!

Well done

Kaz, Pat, Ace and Jade

Hi Sean, I didn't know you were thinking of leaving the kennels, largely because I haven't been there myself for far too long.
Celia and Jimmy have done a lot of 'two steps forward, one step back' in their time, and I guess this was just another one.
Your song is a nice tribute but you will have dented their faith in you so tread lightly. You've made an important decision and I respect you for sharing it - good luck and best wishes for the future.
Marion

Thanks everyone!

I feel bad for worrying Jimmy and Celia and i'm sorry for that, but both of them know I love working at GRF and now intend to stay. I suppose life is all about making mistakes and learning from them, and unfortunately I made one almighty mistake, but I have learned from it.

Sean

Jimmy and Celia know how committed you are to the kennels but they would also understand that we all have to make difficult decisions in life.

You are an important part of GRF and I am really pleased that you have decided to stay.

Regards

Kaz

It's a yes from me and a big yes from Dolly. B.G.T.( Baltree's Got Talent )
Love it....Well done.

P.S. Add a little bit Harmonica into the mix and you could be the new Dylan.

Well done sean good decision about the kennels and we love ure ROLLING HILLS. all the best. erine-paddy-jenny-bobby