Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help our runners raise funds for the Homeless Hounds

Hi there,

Now that our dog show has passed with such a massive success,(our best show so far) This raised some much needed funds to help our homeless hounds in the kennels.

I would like to ask you to have a look at this online sponsor form which is for our three runners raising funds for our homeless hounds at Greyhound Rescue fife.

This is a massive effort by them and G.R.F thanks them all for their dedication and effort for this mammoth task in the coming weeks.

All the details about each of the runners and the events they are running in are on the sponsor form.

Please click the link to take you to the sponsor form.

Click here to help our runners by sponsoring them on the sponsor sheet

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Re: Help our runners raise funds for the Homeless Hounds

HELP !!

I have managed to sponsor Brian & Rachel no problem, however, when I try to sponsor Michael, I am told that my content contains SPAM and can't post

Any ideas?

Susan x

Hi Susan,

I have disabled the spam blocker on online sponsor form to see if this helps.

When I set it up it was recommended to have it enabled to block automated replies as apparently these are common.

It could be something to do with cookies downloaded on your browser so if the above solution dose not work try clearing your cache.

Hope it works if not let me know and I can post on your behalf as I have the administrative control for the sponsor page as I set it up for G.R.F. and the runners.

George

Thanks George - that worked

All sponsored now

Cheers,
Susan x